Web Design Visual Prototype (College assignment. Developed only for educational use).
Work in progress of a redesign for home page of Toronto Zoo.
- 1.- A wireframe was designed in order to explore composition accommodation. Furthermore, web layouts from competition were analyzed for this exploration.
- 2.- Guides, grid, units and snap configurations were settled, using the wireframe as reference, to follow a proper consistency in every part of the composition.
- 3.- Vectorial icons were developed in Adobe Illustrator from basic forms.
- 4.- Graphical elements were created by following the patterns settled by the wireframe. The color and forms used on the page were based on the brand identity.
- 5.- However, there were some composition changes in the process. Some elements changed position or size to be adjusted to a better information hierarchy.
- 6.- Additional details were added like shadow lines below each section and texture on background.
- 7.- The final result is a page which contains the most basic and important information on the top. Moreover, extended information can be found in the rest of the page.